OMEGA RICH Fish Oil
OMEGA RICH Fish Oil
OMEGA RICH Fish Oil™ is a beautiful blend of non-GMO natural fish oils that offer the reproductive (and general) health benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Vitamin D3.
These fatty acids play a vital role in the structure and formation of every cell in the body, including eggs and sperm, vital immune functionality (which plays a critical role in establishing and maintaining pregnancy) and supports critical hormonal and neurological function and development in both adults and growing fetuses.
Who it's For:
- Men & Women who are actively trying to get pregnant (both naturally and with fertility treatments like IUI and IVF)
- Women who are already pregnant
- Men and women regardless of life stage as omega 3 fatty acids are an important part of any dietary needs
When to Take it:
Eggs and Sperm development for approximately 90 days prior to ovulation and ejaculation. OMEGA RICH Fish Oil™ should be taken at least 30 (but ideally 90 days) prior to attempting naturally or with fertility treatments.
It should be continued during pregnancy and beyond for both males and females.
- Serum omega-3 fatty acids and treatment outcomes among women undergoing assisted reproduction
- The Effect of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA, and/or DHA on Male Infertility: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Prolonging the female reproductive lifespan and improving egg quality with dietary omega-3 fatty acids
- Award-Winning Research Links Omega-3 Fatty Acids With Increased Fertility
- DHA acid supplementation fully restores fertility and spermatogenesis in male delta-6 desaturase-null mice
- The roles of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in idiopathic male infertility
- Proven fertile men had higher blood and spermatozoa levels of omega-3 FAs compared with the infertile patients
- Dietary fat and semen quality among men attending a fertility clinic
- Omega-3 Fish Oil and Pregnancy
- Dietary Intakes of EPA and DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids among US Childbearing-Age and Pregnant Women: An Analysis of NHANES 2001–2014