Molecular Fertility's Kaneka QH™ VESIsorb® Ubiquinol combines the power of famed Kaneka QH™ Ubiquinol and the patented delivery system of VESIsorb to provide the most advanced CoQ10 (ubiquinol) on the market.
Ubiquinol is the reduced and biologically active form of the famous fertility nutrient CoQ10 (as ubiquinone). While both forms of CoQ10 have been shown to have positive effects on sperm, egg, embryos, and pregnancy rates, ubiquinol has been shown in clinical studies to have superior biological efficacy to CoQ10 in its standard ubiquinone form.
As the body ages, both the level of CoQ10 and its ability to convert ubiquinone to its biologically active form Ubiquinol declines and is thus especially important for those as they age into their thirties and beyond.
Unfortunately, ubiquinol, like ubiquinone is not well absorbed by the human body which presents a challenge for those looking to gain the biological effects of taking ubiquinol as a dietary supplement.
Molecular Fertility's collaboration with Vesisorb allows us to offer this incredible nutrient to you with 6 times the bioavailability of traditional Ubiquinol in a 3 month supply bottle to allow your eggs and sperm the time they need to see the full effect of this powerful nutrient.*
- CoQ10 as ubiquinol has been clinically shown to improve sperm, egg, and embryo quality and improve pregnancy rates.*
- Ubiquinol has been clinically shown to have superior biological efficacy to CoQ10 in its standard ubiquinone form.*
- Featuring Kaneka QH™ Ubiquinol: a trademarked and highly studied ubiquinol from the world-leading ubiquinol manufacturers.
- Featuring VESIsorb® absorption technologies for 6 x the absorption compared to ubiquinol without VESIsorb®.
- 90 Day Supply Bottle
Who Vesisorb Ubiquinol is For:
Males and Females who are trying to conceive naturally or with assisted reproductive technologies like IUI (aka artificial insemination) and IVF.
You should take either our VESIsorb® Ubiquinol or VESIsorb® CoQ10 Ubiquinone, not both.
When to Take it:
Sperm development and egg development both take about 70-90 days to develop before being ejaculated, ovulated, or surgically retrieved. Because of this it is ideal to take this product and other fertility supplements 80+ days prior to attempting pregnancy naturally or undergoing fertility treatment so that the sperm/egg may develop the entire time with ideal nutrient levels. If that is not possible given your timeline, 30 days can still offer substantial benefit.
- ASRM - Co-Q10The Aging Ovary
- Coenzyme Q10 Restores Oocyte
- Mitochondrial Nutrients and Aging Ovary
- Coenzyme Q10 treatment in infertile men with idiopathic asthenozoospermia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind randomized trial
- Effects of the reduced form of coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) on semen parameters in men with idiopathic infertility
More about VESIsorb:
VESIsorb® is a world leader in developing enhanced delivery systems for improving the bioavailability of poorly absorbed drugs and nutraceutical ingredients.
VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SOURCEONE GLOBAL PARTNERS. Kaneka QH™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.