Our Female Essential+ is a premium prenatal supplement designed to deliver optimal nutritional support for mom and baby preconception, prenatal, and postnatal.*
Loaded with a sweeping range of life's essential nutrients, patented ingredients, and formulated by some of the most respected fertility experts in the world, this is the foundation of life and helps improve conception, pregnancy outcomes, and fetal development, and support mom and baby during the fourth trimester.*
Who it's For:
Females actively trying to conceive.
- Those who are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It's can also be used as a super awesome multivitamin for life.
When to Take it:
Most experts recommend that preconception and prenatal vitamins like FEMALE Essential+ should be taken at least 30 (but ideally 90 days) prior to attempting natural or fertility treatment.
That recommendation is based on the fact that eggs start the final stage of development for approximately 90 days prior to ovulation so it is important the egg that will become your baby has all the nutrients it needs to grow healthily and so that you have all the nutrients the growing embryo and fetus needs from the moment of conception.
- Vitamin A: for egg quality, ovarian response, implantation, embryonic development, placental formation*
- Vitamin D: improves pregnancy and fertility treatment outcomes*
- Vitamin E: improves reproductive health*
- Folate (Quatrefolic®): reduces the risk of ovulatory infertility and neural birth defects*
- Iron: Iron reduces the risk of ovulatory infertility*
- Iodine: low iodine shown to have 46% lower chance of conception each month*
- Inositol: improves ovarian response*
- Choline: improve offspring cognition, neurodevelopment, and placental functioning, and to protect against neural and metabolic insults*
And so many other goodies!!!
Other Supplements to Pair with Female Essential+:
- Ovarian Bloom: While the Female Essential forms the foundations and should be taken by anyone expected pregnancy or trying to conceive, the Ovarian Bloom is loaded with nutrients to balance hormones and improve egg quality for those suffering from infertility.*
- Omega Rich Fish Oil: Fish oil plays a critical part in female fertility. Numerous studies have shown omega-3 fatty acids to improve conception and pregnancy.*
Supplements for Male Partner:
- Male Essential+: The male essential+ provides the best nutrients for increased sperm count, motility, morphology, and DNA and should be taken by most M/F couples trying to conceive as 50% of infertility has male factor causes.
- Omega Rich Fish Oil: High Concentration Omega-3 Fatty Acid Fish Oil is nearly just as important for sperm health as our Male Essential+. Our fish oil is 4x the potency in terms of omega 3s as standard fish oil. For fish oil, omega three concentration is key. You need at least 1800 MG.*
- Retinoic Acid Influences Embryo Quality
- Vitamin A Enhances Ovarian Follicular Cell Differentiation and Female Fertility
- Vitamin D deficiency and infertility: insights from in vitro fertilization cycles
- Effect of vitamin D status on clinical pregnancy rates following in vitro fertilization
- Replete vitamin D stores predict reproductive success following in vitro fertilization
- Vitamin E as an Antioxidant in Female Reproductive Health
- The importance of folate, zinc and antioxidants in the pathogenesis and prevention of subfertility
- Use of multivitamins, intake of B vitamins, and risk of ovulatory infertility
- The Impact of Dietary Folate Intake on Reproductive Function in Premenopausal Women: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Association between serum folate and vitamin B-12 and outcomes of assisted reproductive technologies1
- Iron intake and risk of ovulatory infertility
- Iodine Deficiency May Impair Fertility
- Maternal Selenium, Copper and Zinc Concentrations in Early Pregnancy, and the Association with Fertility
- The role of selenium in human conception and pregnancy
- X-Ray fluorescence imaging and other analyses identify selenium and GPX1 as important in female reproductive function
- Metabolic and hormonal effects of myo-inositol
- Endocrine and clinical effects of myo-inositol
- Myo-inositol therapy for poor-responders during IVF
- Choline: Exploring the Growing Science on Its Benefits for Moms and Babies
- Mothers, Babies and Health in Later Life
- A comparison of magnesium sulfate and nimodipine for the prevention of eclampsia
- Choline, a vital amine
- Continuing education module-maternal calcium intake and metabolism during pregnancy and lactation
- Vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency in pregnant women: a longitudinal study
- Nutrition Recommendations in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Folic acid for the prevention of neural tube defects: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc
- Monitoring and effects of iodine deficiency in pregnancy: still an unsolved problem?
- Zinc deficiency in pregnancy and fetal outcome
- Vitamin D deficiency and supplementation during pregnancy
- Probiotics and Pregnant Women