Ovarian Bloom™ is currently out of stock and it may be a few months until it is back in stock. Please consider ordering the following products as they contain the most important ingredients found in Ovarian Bloom™ and will be available around mid June:
- VESIsorb® CoQ10 Ubiquinone or VESIsorb® CoQ10 Ubiquinol (90 day supply bottles)
- VESIsorb® Vitamin D (90 day supply bottle)
- Myo + D-Chiro Inositol (30 day supply bottle)
Ovarian Bloom™ is specially formulated by our resident medical advisory board made up of world-leading fertility specialists and is designed to give the eggs the nutrients they need to bloom with all their beauty and might.*
Who it's For:
Females who are actively trying to conceive naturally or with the help of assisted reproductive technologies like IUI (aka artificial insemination) and IVF.
When to Take it:
Eggs go through their final stage of development for approximately 90 days prior to ovulation. Ovarian Bloom™ should be taken at least 30 (but ideally 90 days) prior to attempting natural or fertility treatment and continued until pregnancy is achieved.
CoQ10: Improves ovarian reserve, egg and embryo quality, and treatment outcomes*
- Myo and D Chiro Inositol: improves ovulatory function, ovarian response, and egg quality*
- Vitamin D: improves egg quality and pregnancy/treatment outcomes*
And other delicious goodies!
Other Supplements to Take with Ovarian Bloom:
- Peak Prenatal: While Ovarian Bloom is generally only taken by females with unexplained or female diagnosed infertility, The Peak Prenatal is a super high-quality prenatal vitamin and should be taken by all women who are expecting or attempting to conceive. Fertility experts and OBGYNs alike recommend all females (even those with no reproductive issues) take a prenatal for 3 months prior to conception to ensure their body has all the nutrients it needs to support early egg and fetal development.*
- Omega Rich Fish Oil: Omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil plays a critical part in female fertility. The American diet is incredibly low on omega 3 and high on omega 6 oils impacting overall health and fertility. Numerous studies have shown omega-3 fatty acids to improve conception and pregnancy.*
Supplements for Male Partner:
- Male Preconception+: The Male Preconception+ is designed to enhance sperm count, motility, morphology, and DNA. The Male Preconception+ should be taken by most M/F couples trying to conceive as 50% of infertility cases have male factor causes.
- Omega Rich Fish Oil: High Concentration Omega-3 Fatty Acid Fish Oil is nearly just as important for sperm health as our Male Preconception+. Our fish oil is 4x the potency in terms of omega 3s as standard fish oil which is incredibly important as dosing is of Omega-3s are of extreme importance when talking about sperm health.
- ASRM - Co-Q10The Aging Ovary
- Coenzyme Q10 Restores Oocyte
- Mitochondrial Nutrients and Aging Ovary
- Myo-Inositol and Ovulatory Function
- Myo-Inositol vs. Myo-inositol & Metformin
- Metabolic and hormonal effects of myo-inositol
- Endocrine and clinical effects of myo-inositol
- Myo-inositol therapy for poor-responders during IVF
- myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol combined treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome
- Vitamin D deficiency and infertility: insights from in vitro fertilization cycles
- Effect of vitamin D status on clinical pregnancy rates following in vitro fertilization
- replete vitamin d stores predict reproductive success following in vitro fertilization