CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is perhaps the most famous nutrients in the world of fertility. It is an antioxidant and required for every cell in the human body to produce energy and therefore needed in adequate levels to make and maintain healthy cells (including sperm and eggs). It has been clinically shown time and time again to improve egg, sperm, and embryo quality and have a positive effect on pregnancy rates.*
Unfortunately, CoQ10 levels decline naturally as we age and when taken as a supplement, is not well absorbed.
Molecular Fertility's collaboration with the renowned swiss biotech company VESIsorb* brings you this incredible molecule in a patented nutrient delivery system clinically shown to have 6 times the absorption and bioavailability of traditional CoQ10.*
- CoQ10 as ubiquinone has been clinically shown to improve sperm, egg, and embryo quality and improve pregnancy rates.*
- Natural CoQ10 Ubiquinone produced through yeast fermentation.
- VESIsorb® absorption technologies for 6 x the absorption and improved blood levels compared to CoQ10 without VESIsorb.
- 90 Day Supply Bottle
Who It's For:
Males and Females who are trying to conceive naturally or with assisted reproductive technologies like IUI (aka artificial insemination) and IVF.
You should take either our CoQ10 or Ubiquinol, not both.
When to Take it:
Contrary to popular belief, spermatogenesis (sperm development) and oogenesis (egg development) both take about 70-90 days from the beginning of maturation to the time they can be ejaculated, ovulated, or surgically retrieved. It's therefore recommended by fertility specialists that male and female fertility supplements are taken for 80+ days prior to attempting pregnancy naturally or undergoing fertility treatment. If that is not possible given your timeline, 30 days may still offer significant benefit.
- ASRM - Co-Q10The Aging Ovary
- Coenzyme Q10 Restores Oocyte
- Mitochondrial Nutrients and Aging Ovary
- Coenzyme Q10 treatment in infertile men with idiopathic asthenozoospermia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind randomized trial
- Effects of the reduced form of coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) on semen parameters in men with idiopathic infertility
More about VESIsorb:
VESIsorb® is a world leader in developing enhanced delivery systems for improving the bioavailability of poorly absorbed drugs and nutraceutical ingredients.
VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SOURCEONE GLOBAL PARTNERS. Kaneka QH™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.